Sunday, November 6, 2011

My first midnight launch game: L.A. Noire

My first midnight launch game: L.A. Noire

I've read and heard about this game in magazines and on the radio so I decided to go reserve this game. As I'm reserving this game the employee tells me there will be a midnight launch for the game. Now usually I blow it off because most of the time its hard for me to stay up to midnight, but my hubby suggested we pick it up at midnight because it was something we never did before. So I thought for a minute and I was like yea.... yea why not... I can do this. So I designed this plan to help me stay awake: I'm gonna jog around the block for 30 minutes then I'll go home and do like 100 pushups with one hand.. (or maybe 1/2 a pushup) next I'll eat a bag of gummy bears, 4 chocolate chip cookies, and drink a red bull every hour... BETTER. a shot of 5 HOUR ENERGY, and hopefully I last till 12 a.m.... just kidding. I know my body will be shocked and crash till Wednesday, but I do want to stay up till midnight. Have any of you stayed up for a midnight launch, and if so got any tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment

japan video games games game download video game pc games pc games download