Saturday, October 29, 2011

To Wii or not to Wii

To Wii or not to Wii

Me and my hubby have been debating on whether to buy a Wii or not. He thinks its not worth it, and I feel its somewhat not worth it either because I remember having a Nintendo gamecube and I only played liked less than 10 games on it. But its always those titles that are only on that system that makes you want to buy it... like Halo to xbox 360, Mario,Zelda, and Metroid to the Nintendo.
 I was scanning Gamestop.com just to see what games were available and I ran across this... the Super Mario All Stars 25th Anniversary Collection (*gasp*) I have to have this. I always wanted a collection of Mario games. I know it isn't every single Mario game but its the ones that remind me of my childhood, and my first experience with video games. I also missed out on alot of Zelda games. The only Zelda game I played was the very first one (*Legend of Zelda theme playing in my head*). Now I never played a Metroid game before but I keep hearing how awesome the game is

There aren't many other titles besides those that I would like to play except for maybe Donkey Kong, and Final Fantasy crystal chronicles. I did stumble across a website that said there could possibly be a Castlevania collection (*oh joy*) then I would have to get a Wii.
It is kind of a difficult decision because I don't want to pay alot of money for something I might not be using as much as my playstation, but on the other hand....... I would like to experience these titles. And if I do get one I would like this one:
  Hmmmm what to do.... what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

japan video games games game download video game pc games pc games download