Saturday, October 29, 2011

Dragon Age: Revisited

Dragon Age: Revisited




It's true after all the ranting and trash talking I did with Dragon Age I have decided to give Dragon Age for the pc another shot because I will not let this game defeat me... I WILL defeat IT.
The first time I started playing Dragon Age I started off as a rogue. Now usually when I play games that require you to choose a class I almost most of the time choose a warrior because I feel like its easier. At that time I chose a rogue and I thought it would be cool but there were some things I couldn't figure out like "backstabbing" and when to steal. Most of the time when I was using my duel weapons I would miss alot and I just wanted to pull my hair out...
Well this time I started over with a warrior and I feel really confident swinging around my two-handed sword. My favorite moves to do in battle is to knock them down and then use "mighty blow" to knock half their hp off (haha). But I can't give all the credit to myself I always keep Alstair at my side, a second warrior with his sword and shield (plus I don't want to be the only person getting beat on) and I keep one rogue (Leliana) and of course one mage (Wynne) and I have the perfect team
So far so good I pretty much made it back to where I left off the first time and a little farther. If I happen to make it to the end with this game I will happily buy the "Awakening" expansions and maybe , maybe, maybe try Dragon Age 2. I played the Demo some time ago, and I wasn't too crazy about it... first it was because it took the whole day to download the demo and second..... it just didn't seem too exciting but I would give a go because I would like the see what happens in that series of Dragon Age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

japan video games games game download video game pc games pc games download