Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Excessively Bloody games: what's the deal?

Excessively Bloody games: what's the deal?

I have noticed that 3 out of every 5 games I play are so excessively bloody. I don't know if blood is a turn-on for people, or it keeps them focused, but for me I don't need all the extra "graphics" just give me an option to turn it off. I know the outcome when someone gets stabbed I don't need it overly expressed. One game caught me by surprise, Fairy Tale Fights on PSN. I thought it was a little innocent game, and that maybe I can let my 3 year old watch me try it out. So when I started playing and got a hold of my first weapon and started attacking..... GUSH! GUSH! GUSH! SPLASH! Half my screen is covered in blood:

Dang, I'd hate to play a Bambi game, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

japan video games games game download video game pc games pc games download